Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bihar Flood : Shortage of baby Milk power in Relief Camps

Guneshwar Ji,
Please place the order ASAP. Give me a call or mail me.... I will transfer the needed money.
Regards,
Vivek
Hyderabad
....................................
Ashok Bhaiya,
I've planned to place order for milk powder today itself. I 'll try to find outbest possibleprice and send it by today evening. I can't wait more, please read this news
http://www.indianexpress.com/story/356654.html
http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/national/general/5_1_4779103/
I think we need to be more aggressive in oue work, lets not get discouraged And without much beurocracy we should focus on work.
We should be able to work as soon as possible because there is such a hugerequirementfor everything then for what we are waiting....lets not work in governementstyle
Aur jo likhte hain ki khane ka koi kami nahi hai unhe ye samachar padha dijye.....
I am very upset ...
And one more thing Indian Express has also started a citizen initiative, we canput thisinformation also on our blog. So far I have seen best coverage of flood relatednews inIndian express. So they must have reach upto ground level...So one can think ofprovidingfund to Indian express rather CM fund. Its just my opinion...
Regards,
Guneshwar.
--- In Bihari@yahoogroups.com, "Vivek Kumar" wrote:>>
All,
> A very disturbing news is coming from ground zero . There is a
> huge shortage of baby milk power at ground Zero. We are looking for procurement of baby >milk power. Please provide us pointers supplier.
> *Kindly mail me at vivek.learner@...* or call me.
> Regards,
> Vivek
> Hyderabad
> http://biharfloodrelief2008.blogspot.com/

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: